We are working to create a home by building peer communities in all of our parishes throughout the Archdiocese.
To this end we have five goals that guide our work:
- Provide a leadership formation program which recruits, forms, catechizes, energizes and equips young adult leaders to form peer communities.
- Create archdiocesan and parish environments where young adults are valued and invited.
- Invite young adults into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Assist the diverse young adults of our archdiocese in discerning their mission in the world and integrating that mission in their work, family and community life.
- Maximize the potential of existing and emerging technologies to reach out to young adults and connect them to one another and the Church.
Vatican Survey for Young People Ages 16-29
The Pope is requesting your feedback! Please fill out this survey if you are between 16 to 29 years old. The results will be used for the 2018 Synod on Young People, the Faith, and Vocational Discernment.
Youth Ministers & Young Adults Work/Life Balance Retreat
November 4, 2017
For all youth ministers, core team members, and all young adults in the Archdiocese of San Francisco.
Collins Center at St. Cecilia's Parish in SF. $12 includes lunch.
Retreat leader is DJ Bernal who was also a speaker at Steubenville NorCal.
An Evening with Steve Angrisano
November 4, 2017 7:00-9:00 PM
Our Lady of Loretto Parish Hall in Novato, CA
Free to attend for all ages.
Steve Angrisano is undoubtedly one of the most effective and versatile ministry leaders in the Church today. Young and old alike embrace the passionate message of faith, hope and love woven throughout his music and storytelling. Always rooted in a spirit of humility and faithfulness, Steve’s easy, honest style of ministry is born from who he is: a committed witness to the life and love of Jesus Christ.
World Youth Day 2019
http://www.myfaithjourneys.com/login Group # 19019
Jan. 21-28, 2019 in Panama for young adults ages 18-39.
Join other young adults from the Archdiocese of San Francisco and neighboring dioceses to experience World Youth Day and Mass with Pope Francis.
$2625/person including flight, hotel, food, farewell dinner cruise on the Panama Canal, WYD registration, chartered bus w/ mobile hotspot.
Please contact Amanda George for more info email@example.com or 415-614-5595.
Young Adult Groups
The Young Adult Ministry supports the Young Adult activities at these parishes. If you don't have a Young Adult group at your parish and would like to start one, contact us!
Telephone: (415) 614-5595