When we apply stewardship principles to everything we do in our daily lives, we put our faith into practice. We participate in God’s Kingdom here on earth and help carry out Jesus’ work.
You can help build the Kingdom by joining a parish organization, volunteering with ministries operated by the parish, enrolling in an educational program or giving financially to meet the needs of the parish. As you give, you join with others in your parish doing the work of the Church and ministering to those in your community and beyond. God wants each of us to do our part.
There are a number of options for giving to your local parish:
- Cash or check during service or delivered to Parish Office.
- A donation to the Archbishop’s Annual Appeal toward your parish’s assessment (see above for online giving option).
- Stock can be given with the proceeds going to your parish, while also creating valuable tax benefits for you.
- Naming your parish as a beneficiary in your estate, leaving a legacy of faith for future generations.
- Some parishes offer Electronic Giving, to allow parishioners to give by credit card or electronic transfer. Please contact your parish office to learn what is offered at your particular parish.
There are numerous ways by which you can help your parish and give the gift of faith to others in your community. Please contact your parish or the Office of Development if you have questions or would like more information.