On completion of this training course participants will:
– Understand what we mean by Restorative Justice and Practices and what they can achieve.
– Understand the ways in which Restorative Justice and Practices are of relevance in different contexts and situations and why they are so important in today’s changing society.
This training is presented in-person, on-site at your church, school, or organization.
The presentation can be structured in a number of ways, depending on the group’s preferred timeline:
– Two-hour presentation on Restorative Justice and Practices
– One-day workshop (Six hours of training, suggested schedule 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
– Two-day workshop (Six hours of training each day, suggested schedule 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
– Three-day workshop (Six hours of training each day, suggested schedule 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
– Nightly or weekly sessions of two hours each
We can discuss the best format for your group and make arrangements based on your needs.